Whether you’re building a new property from the ground up or upgrading an existing one, engineered hardwood flooring is a great way to give your interiors a natural appearance. It offers the finished look of hardwood flooring at a fraction of the cost and requires very little maintenance. Plus, its durability ensures it stands up to heavy foot traffic along with other wear and tear. You can find engineered hardwood flooring in Toronto in a wide range of styles, colours, and designs to ensure your property has a uniform appearance.
What Is Engineered Hardwood Flooring?
Engineered hardwood is an artificial material constructed to offer high-performance qualities. During manufacturing, multiple layers of wood are positioned in varying directions to prevent the material from bowing or warping. This method also ensures that it can be installed in most grade-level homes.
Why Choose Engineered Hardwood Flooring in Toronto?
Engineered hardwood looks like solid wood, but its hidden layers make it resistant to daily wear and tear, even in high-traffic areas. But what exactly are the advantages of engineered hardwood flooring? Here’s a quick look at some of them.
- Depending on the species of wood used to create it, the material offers enhanced aesthetic appeal.
- It is manufactured, finished, and installed following certain quality standards. This ensures that it stands up well to high foot traffic, even in institutional and commercial settings.
- You can choose from a wide range of engineered hardwood flooring options in terms of colours, designs, textures, and styles. Plus, you can also choose planks in varying thicknesses, wood species, and widths.
- Due to advances in manufacturing techniques, engineered hardwood flooring can be installed in a variety of rooms when used in residential applications.
- It is available at affordable prices, allowing property owners to install it in more than one room.
At AA Floors & More, we feature a wide selection of engineered hardwood floors in Toronto to suit different style preferences and budgets. Start your property transformation by browsing our products. For more information, consult our experts.