Goodfellow Sapphire Collection SPC – NICKEL
The increased stability of the Stone Product Composite (SPC) is perfect for areas in direct sunlight or humidity. The core of this new product is composed of stone dust which procures superior stability and allows for installation over glycol or electric radiant flooring. The floating installation with 2G “Drop Lock” system is easy, quick and glue-less. Choosing the Sapphire collection will give an unmatched value to your home!
- Tolerates conditions from +60°C to -60°C and up to 60 linear ft. without a transition molding
- Textured finish
- Floating installation with 2G “Drop Lock” system
- Install on all floors
- High resistance to direct sunlight
- Can be installed over a water radiant or electric floor
- 30 Year residential warranty
- 10 Year commercial warranty
thickness: - 4 mm, width - 6", length - 48", box size - 24.00 sq. ft. Construction - SPC (Stone Product Composite) core w/0.3 mm (12 mil) wear layer. Limited 30-Year Residential and 10-Year Commercial Warranty. Installation - floating, glue-down.