Inhaus SONO Landscape Collection Composite Tile – WHITESTREAM STONE
Introducing SONO, the German-made innovation in waterproof, dimensionally stable flooring. Featuring stunning HD direct-to-core digitally printed visuals and a ceramic composite core that’s free of PVC, formaldehyde, phthalates and plasticizers.
- SONO contains no PVC, formaldehyde, phthalates or plasticizers. Its ceramic composite core is both GreenGuard Gold and Blue Angel certified.
- Waterproof: SONO’s unique composition is waterproof making it great for installations throughout your home, including kitchens, bathrooms or below grade.
- Zero Waste: SONO is produced with careful use of resources. The residual waste from manufacturing is recycled back into the product.
- Striking Visuals: thanks to HD direct-to-core digitally printed visuals, SONO delivers ultra realistic wood and stone prints. Each SONO design covers 18 unique decor planks. The plank variability greatly reduces the repeat found in traditional laminate, WPC and LVT flooring.
- Wear Rating: SONO products are rated at AC5 and are built to withstand the daily use of a busy household for years to come. Not only suitable for heavy residential spaces, SONO can also be used in light commercial applications.
- Low Maintenance: SONO floors are easy to clean and do not require special or expensive cleaning agents. Just a quick sweep & damp mop are all that’s needed to keep them looking their best.
- Dimensionally Stable: SONO’s ceramic composite core has virtually no expansion or contraction even in demanding conditions. This means it will not warp or gap when exposed to localized pockets of high heat.
- Fade and Stain Resistant: SONO’s surface is engineered not to fade or stain. SONO floors will look as good as new for years to come with high stain and fade resistance.