QuietWalk laminate floor underlayment smooths out minor subfloor imperfections while quieting impact sound and floor to ceiling noise. In addition to its sound deadening benefits, the absorbing action of the synthetic fibers together with the attached vapor barrier provides superior moisture protection that is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty. Quiet Walk also adds insulation (R-value) to help keep floors warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Sound absorption: IIC: 71dB STC: 66dB
- Available in 100 sq. ft. rolls: (W x L) 0.92m x 10,25m (36 in. x 33.3 ft.)
- Certified 95% recycled content
- Smoothes out subfloor imperfections
- Pre-attached vapor barrier helps prevent water damage
- Increases absorbency & dissipation of moisture
- Recommended by architects and designers for noise reduction in apartments and condominiums
- Qualifies for LEED Credits: MR 4.1 and 4.2
- Synthetic fibers do not support the growth of bacteria and fungus
- Insulates cold floors. Adds R-value to chilly floors
- No detectable formaldehyde emissions
- Warranted for all floating floor brands (limited warranty)
REG : $0.89 / SQ.F.
thickness: - 3 mm, coverage - 100 sq. ft., sound rating - IIC 71, STC 66, limited warranty.