TORLYS RigidWood Flex Elite SPC Vinyl – BRONTE
RigidWood Flex has a unique 8-layer single press construction that results is an optimal blend of flexibility and rigidity. This advanced manufacturing process allows for beautifully textured surfaces, stunning visuals and an extra-stable floor that can be installed transition free, up to 80′ x 80′ any room, anywhere.
- Simply the best SPC floor on the market.
- Deep distinctive texture that is soft to the touch and precisely synchronized to perfectly match the wood grain pattern.
- 20% thicker than the average SPC on the market, creating an extra-stable floor that is perfect for all spaces including seasonal cottages and sunrooms.
- Remarkable dimension stability that will withstand 80°C temperature swings (from -30°C to +50°C).
- No peaking, no gapping and no cupping guaranteed!
- Install directly over other hard surfaces with minimal subfloor preparation and no telegraphing.
- Transition Free up to 80′ x 80′ and can be fixed/floated on the same floor.
- The exclusive fiberglass layer provides flexibility by conforming to the subfloor for a quieter, more solid “glue down” feel.
- Coordinating mouldings are available including a flush European stair nosing, t-moulding and an overlap reducer.
- Comfortable FoamPlus Blue Underlay with Microban underlay attached (sound reduction rated up to IIC 73).
- Floorscore certified and Phtalate Free.
- 25-year residential / 10-year commercial warranty.